Phantom FGR.2 Hasegawa 1/48

That is awesome, I love British phantoms, and yours is a stunner. Nice one!

What a lovely model and I concur that it is the best British Phantom model that I`ve seen,.....what a stunner ad I love the paintwork,

Cheers for sharing,

Tony O

That's a superbly finished Phantom but it's an FG1 and not an FGR2. Two immediate give aways are the slotted tailplanes and the extra scissor link on the nose leg.

The Has FG1 can be built as an FGR2 as all the bits except the un-slotted tailplanes are in the box. The tailplanes can be filled and sanded to the correct profile.

It's real, I'll be coming back to look at this one again and again. The only thing missing is the tiny steel cap on the very nose of the radome, a wee dab of silver paint would sort that.

I've still got the Airdoc decals if you fancy making a grey air defence one sometime.

(I did notice the FG1's slotted stab though) Did the Aires cockpit and exhausts go in ok? I've got them for when I finally do my Toom.

DB

But then people nitpick...

If you are hinting at my comments, I was not nit picking, just pointing out something that is glaringly obvious to me and something that the builder of this superbly finished model may not be aware of.

I was just trying to give a little constructive criticism. :shrug:

• Like 1