I,D LIKE A TRANSFER TO MOONBASE.....PLEASE

Gabrielle Drake.

Worth the trip.

I was in lust with Earthbound Aisha at the time.

And she was only at Pinewood!

Pete

she was very nice,also her brothers albums are brill as well,though a bit dark,but he wasnt well...paul weller has done some good covers of his songs?...Don

she was very nice,also her brothers albums are brill as well,though a bit dark,but he wasnt well...paul weller has done some good covers of his songs?...Don

anyway earthbound? wasn,t it lift off with aiysha?

Could I please put my hand up and say that id like to be transfered to the USS Enterprise, to be Seven of Nine's personal foot stool, general dogs body, pillow fluffer etc. Will work for no pay, even wear one of them silly uniforms... siiiiiiiiigh :bouncy:

Could I please put my hand up and say that id like to be transfered to the USS Enterprise, to be Seven of Nine's personal foot stool, general dogs body, pillow fluffer etc. Will work for no pay, even wear one of them silly uniforms... siiiiiiiiigh :bouncy:

Resistance is futile

Trevor

:gobsmacked: Iain, forgive me, but you are a complete and utter knob!

Damn, it WAS voyager...

All those 'private moments' wasted, all that lotion and tissues gone to waste over the wrong frikken starship.... :hmmm:

sigh! :coolio:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I remember an awful lot of sci-fi babes and I thought it was the ships that caught my attention! Cally from Blakes 7 and the far east looking girl from Space 1999 to almost name two more!

But I have to give it to MadSteve for 7 of 9....just!

Nope, just remembered Joanna Lumley as Sapphire!

A jaunt aboard Firefly would be number one wish. Morena Baccarin as Inara, what's not to like? I'd sit at the back and be very quiet, honest.

firefly-inara-525x393_zps559dd6e3.jpg

Well-known sayings involving hands, knees, broken glass and matchsticks spring to mind.

Off for a lie down in a darkened room now.

Gabrielle Drake.

Worth the trip.

I was in lust with Earthbound Aisha at the time.

And she was only at Pinewood!

Pete

Ayshea was on the documentary about the Granadaland studios at the weekend, commenting on Marc Bolan. Alas, she hasn't aged well.