This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Colin @ Freightdog Models

Freightdog 1/72 Etendard IVP set, decals now also available

Hi everyone,

My Etendard IVP conversion set for the Heller 1/72 IVM kit has been a surprise success, and thanks to a positive response from French modellers, FFSCM Productions have now released an ALPS decal set to compliment the resin conversion. These have been produced by the decal artist reponsible for the massive leap in quality of Heller's recent re-issues. I will have some in stock next week, they are not cheap (around the £16 mark for the decals), but the almost A5 sheet is superbly printed and makes up a comprehensive package, even including stencils for the buddy pod. Here is a view of the decals and cover sheet;

etendardcover_zps7016d9b4.jpg

etendarddecalpic1_zpsc57c0060.png

I will have them listed on my website very soon, European modellers can also buy them in Euros directly from FFSCM. Thanks for looking!

Colin

Just need a kit now. Can we use the standard Etendard and convert?

You need the IVM to start with, not the Super Etendard, as they use a different fuselage (front and rear are different), the wing sprue is common. You can get the re-issue from Creative Models here;

http://www.creativemodels.co.uk/heller_172_amd_etendard_ivm-p-29743.html

Thanks

Colin

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:14 AM, Mountain goat said:

Hi Colin,

Any plans reissuing this conversion?

Thanks, Jay

Yes, having waited for one year for a caster in the UK to make me some clear parts I gave up, I'm now going to send to CMR to sort them out, early in 2019 is the plan. 

Colin