Hasegawa's Latest Release - The World Jumps for Joy!

Paul Bradley

There is NO way I'll ever buy this - I still have nightmares about those Things from way back when I was a little kid in school and we had to try to jump over them!

Oh - the horror! :winkgrin:

On the other hand, I probably wouldn't have any trouble jumping over this one and once and for all get over those trauma from my childhood! Hmmm..... :thumbsup:

Cheers

Hans J

• Like 1

This is a salutary reminder that, when we berate manufacturers for still not producing a 1/48 Farley Fruitbat C(F).Mk.3A, we're looking at it from the wrong end of the telescope.

Still bloody odd, though, as it suggests 1/12 schoolgirls in gym kit must be in someone's catalogue somewhere ...

Still bloody odd, though, as it suggests 1/12 schoolgirls in gym kit must be in someone's catalogue somewhere ...

1/12 scale is the standard scale for Dolls Houses................. believe they are popular in Japan.

Edited by jenko

Apparently so... so far I've resisted the urge to request any review samples though. Would they look out of scale with 1:16 stuff? :hmmm:

Mike, don't go down that road................Dolls Houses are a bottomless pit................makes this hobby cheap in comparison. :mental:

OK, I get that 1/12 dolls' houses are big in Japan. But whose house has a vaulting horse and a two-place office workstation?

If you are depicting a gym with an office attached :doh: .................. there are as many types of dolls houses as we have types of models

Sean, my wife is into this big time. There are people out there that have whole streets. Makes us seem normal !!!!!

Not trying to hijack this thread but you might like to look at this link......

http://www.thedollshousebuilder.co.uk/portfolio#All

We have rivet counters...............they have brick counters :winkgrin:

Must resist, must resist. You don't want to build a house now do you, you've got all those aircraft kits in the loft still to do, that's what I can hear the wife saying :lol:

Seriously........... a 6 room house can cost in the region of £3-£4K to kit out. And we moan at Hasegawa prices. :chair: