New Freightdog set due soon for Airfix Lancaster

Thanks Geoff, one I finish the instructions I will get off asap!

Colin

Perhaps I missed it Colin, but did you say whether or not you plan on doing the Grand Slam version (I rather hope and suspect you will)?

Regards,

Jason

Well, I certainly hope you decide to do it, Colin. First I have to actually buy one of the new Airfix Lancasters, though. I can see at least two in my future - a B.II to do OOB, and another to set aside for a Grand Slam conversion.

Regards,

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the tallboy set ( and a set for the Halifax ) - first time I've had bits from Freightdog and hugely impressed. If Mr Airfix doesn't give us a Grand Slam, please ..............

HI Jason,

Have not decided for sure, but its fairly likely that I will do the Grand Slam later this year.

Colin

If you are open to further suggestions Colin, may I ask if the 12,000lb HC bomb is a possibility? This item tends to be overlooked(overshadowed?) by the better known Tallboy/Grand Slam. Of course, you know what will happen don't you? You take the time & effort to produce said accessories & then Airfix decide to...................................................................!!!!! :rolleyes:

Allan

Edited by Albeback52

• 8 months later...