Panda 1:16 Pz.Kpfw 38(t)

Follow the link to Welsh Dragon and I think (from memory) it's £84.99 with a fiver early bird discount if you order soon, taking it down to one penny under £80 :)

No sooner do we get wind of this kit, but one arrives on my doorstep, thanks to our friends at Panda :thumbsup:

I've had a quick rummage through the box with my son, and we're both of the same opinion. It's very nicely moulded, plenty of parts and lovely moulded in detail, judicious use of slide-moulds to improve detail, workable track links (if you're careful putting the track pins in), a sheet of PE for the fine details, and of course a nicely turned aluminium barrel, plus a styrene MG with hollow muzzle. A full review will fololow in due course... as soon as I can manage it :)

• Like 1

I think this one just went to the top of my to buy list. looks real nice. Looking forward to your review Mike.

Is it really only 28cm long? thats less than half the length of a 1/16 King Tiger. Makes you realise just how small these tanks really were!

Looking at the fenders, which go pretty much front to back, I'd say so. The barrel isn't too long, so doesn't project forward of the hull. Still quite big really though :)

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...