Helicopter Size Comparision Poster for download

Vitor Sousa

Hello guys,

From an image on the net comparing the size of helicopters I improved the resolution of each one and added some machines to the poster.

As a helicopter fan I share the link here so everyone can download the poster with good resolution for print or just keep it saved.

There is still some fine tuning on the dimensions and maybe add a few more.

Notice that all the Helicopter Profiles are from the web, I have no rights over them.

I only share the work of joining them with better resolution.

Here's a preview

HelisSizeComparisionV04preview_zps5d386c

The big file is in this link.

(You have to press the blue button that says “Download Ficheiro”)

https://cloudpt.pt/link/ac0d532e-9d07-47ee-82a3-d3426f582a86/Helis%20Size%20Comparision%20V04.png

Feel free to comment or criticize so that we can improve the poster

I hope the poster will be useful to you

Best Regards

Vitor Sousa

• Like 1

Blimey! Any chance you could squeeze in the XCH-62 next to the Chinook?

I don't like to quibble but the Seasprite, the Rooivalk and the Tiger seem a little over-sized, or the Chinook and the Sea Knight are too small.

Blimey! Any chance you could squeeze in the XCH-62 next to the Chinook?

I don't like to quibble but the Seasprite, the Rooivalk and the Tiger seem a little over-sized, or the Chinook and the Sea Knight are too small.

Noted ;)

If I find a side profile of the XCH-62 I'll uptade it on the V.05 version

And I really must check the dimensions one by one and fine tunning them :banghead: When I'll get some free time :undecided:

The four really big ones are, from top to bottom, the Mi-10 Harke, the Mil V-12 Homer, the Mi-26 Halo, and the Mi-6 Hook. The Mi-6 and Mi-10 are essentially the same thing with different fuselages and the V-12 is essentially an airliner fuselage slung between two complete Mi-6 powertrains.

I wonder if the Israeli CH-53 is a bit small compared with the USMC CH-53E over on the right?

Staples do

Very smart... now we just need to print it out at A2 :)

Staples do it, just take the file in on a USB stick and they can print it for you. I don't know if they can do .png files, I've only taken in .jpg ones.

Mike

I wonder if the Israeli CH-53 is a bit small compared with the USMC CH-53E over on the right?

I suspect you are referring to the Israeli Super Frelon?