New Revell 1/32 Bf109G

Pavel

Here are pictures

http://www.revell.de/?id=1029

and some words from LSP forum from Andreas beck:

I think it is time to lift some informations on the upcoming 109 series. The pictures on the Revell Homepage are from a model based on testshot 1 built for the Nuremberg Toyfair earlier this year. As it is with testshots not everything was correct and the builder had to do some improvements on his own. At the moment it looks as if the time scale for release can be hold. Pictures of the final testshot will be published by Revell first.

Of course several versions are planned to be released and not every boxing will include all alternative parts. As announced the first boxing will be the G-6 and you can make the version shown in the pictures . Parts for the normal G-6 with the small tail and the ordinary canopy will be included.

The designer incorporated splendid idead for the parts breakdown. The tail assembly will be different from the Hasegawa kit and much more realistic, in some way resembling the real construction. We will also see a landing gear construction closer to the real thing and different from any previously released kit.

I think we will have more stuff to be discussed here relatively soon.

Ciao

Andreas Beck

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Source: https://www.facebook.com/659136667521855/photos/a.659149837520538.1073741844.659136667521855/851449941623859/?type=3&theater

Someone told me a dirty little secret. Werner's Wings may be working on an Avia S-199 conversion for the Revell/Germany Bf-109G-6 in 1/32nd scale. We may even have help from Barracudacast with the wheels and bulges. Hmmm. What do you think about this vicious rumor?

Pictured model is our first release built by Brett Green. Stay tuned for updates, including release date and pricing.

14484673_851449941623859_291565255913548

First release link: http://www.wernerswings.com/avia-199.html

photo%204-4.JPG 

Instructions1.jpg   photo%201-3.JPG

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

• 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Looking forward to slicing off the small cooler intakes on the nose, adding an E-4 canopy and calling it an F.

Someone mentioned previously the gun troughs should  be fine for the smaller calibre guns.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/24/2022 at 6:03 AM, Phas3e said:

Perfect, I had a hankering to do a Bulgarian G-2 for a few years now and I think the cameo 4 could handle the tail markings and unique walk way stencils in 32nd scale.

Someone did stencils for the G-2s in Bulgarian? 😲

If only I had the shelf space for 1/32 airplanes...

19 hours ago, Ventsislav Gramatski said:

Someone did stencils for the G-2s in Bulgarian? 😲

Unfortunately no, that would be too easy, I'm going to have to make masks with my silhouette cutter.

• 3 months later...