1:144 Antaeus (Cock is too ugly a name for this beauty)

Pin

Right, well, that's gone to top of the shopping list. Dare say that blue cheatline will be a laugh to apply but any other scheme would look wrong to my eyes.

Got cash for my birthday yesterday and now know what it's getting spent on :thumbsup:

Wonder when these will find their way into the UK and who's going to be stocking them?

Hope the UK price hike isn't too much, at £30 I could get two! Looks better mould quality than some of there older kits.

Paul Harrison

Did see one of these listed on ebay a couple evenings ago, from Russia I think, although can't recall how much or indeed what currency it was priced at.

Did see one of these listed on ebay a couple evenings ago, from Russia I think, although can't recall how much or indeed what currency it was priced at.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eastern-Express-1-144-Heavy-Transport-Aircraft-An-22-ANTEY-EE14480-/261399454758?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item3cdc9f2426

• Like 1

That's the one. At over £50 including shipping I'll wait until they arrive in UK stock.

Likewise. Even without the postage it's a bit pricey. Too expensive for me anyway. Need to move it from the "must have" list to the "would be nice" list!

Allan

Likewise. Even without the postage it's a bit pricey. Too expensive for me anyway. Need to move it from the "must have" list to the "would be nice" list!

Allan

Think it's top of my 'saving up money and reasons get this kit' list. Be interesting to see what RRP is in the UK.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Received the kit a couple of weeks ago. In three words - I am impressed.

Where did you purchase your one from? Not been seeing it in the usual places when looking online.

And how was the service and the shipping?

I found one on German E-bay for 70 euros minimum (90 buy-it-now), and that seems too steep... (I do realize I won't get one for RoG money ;) )

And how was the service and the shipping?

I found one on German E-bay for 70 euros minimum (90 buy-it-now), and that seems too steep... (I do realize I won't get one for RoG money ;) )

I too got mine from Pas-decals. I also bought a few other things from him (resin B717 and other bits); total cost was less than £70 including postage to the UK. Great service and well packed, arrived about 10 days later.

Lovely model too, I'm really looking forward to starting mine soon.

• 6 months later...