A Pride of Eagles. A History of the Rhodesian Air Force.

Panoz

I just got an email from amazon.co.uk that this title will be released on 15 june 2013. 752 pages!!! :blink2:

By doing a Google search I found that this is a reprint (in softback) of an earlier book.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pride-Eagles-History-Rhodesian-Force/dp/1908916265/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364988152&sr=8-1

Does anyone have the original edition?

I'm just curious what it may contain.

TIA

PS. I have Winston Brent's "The sanctions busters" but a better illustrated title would be more than welcome.

Edited by Panoz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I have the first edition of this book and it is an excellent history of that fine air force. It is a full history of sixty years of military flight in Rhodesia with a wealth of information on both the Second world war and the Bush war periods. It is illustrated with maps etc throughout the forty seven chapters and has glossy photographic sections with multiple black and white pictures spread across the book. It also has nine appendices detailing, amongst other things, honours and awards, prisoners of war and Roll of Honour. I highly recommend this book if you are interested in all things Rhodesian, you will not be disappointed!!.