It's Here! Tamiya's new Wunderkit...

Jennings Heilig

Posted 23 minutes after 12am.

If this is an April Fools joke it is outside the time period you are permitted to pull pranks. Jokes outside that period of time result in 7 years bad luck.

Tamiya box art wouldn't be so screwed up.

Posted 23 minutes after 12am.

If this is an April Fools joke it is outside the time period you are permitted to pull pranks. Jokes outside that period of time result in 7 years bad luck.Tamiya box art wouldn't be so screwed up.

April fools don't count after 12:00 pm yesterday, or so I'm led to believe...

It's seems to be plastered over other forums too, so it would be a pretty elaborate April fools.

I don't know where *you* live, but where *I* live it's still the 1st of April :)

Well played. Very well played.

Oh, it'll happen. Just give it time...

When we wait for tamiya they normally deliver, so I'm prepared to wait a while if needs be.

(If only Mr Tamiya would do a 1:48 Sunderland V ...)

Tamiya. 1/48 Sunderland? Not a chance! And if they did you would need to be made of money to buy it. Although if you speak to Mr Airfix, that might be more likely.

Well, it was either that or a 1:32 Bf 109E - and I don't know which pleases me least!

(If only Mr Tamiya would do a 1:48 Sunderland V ...)

I dunno, a Tamiya F4U-1 is about the only way I might buy one of their 1/32 Wunderkits. Despite my prediliction towards building Spitfires and Mustangs I'll likely never build one of those in 1/32 as they interest me more for who flew them than any unusual love for the aircraft. I prefer the big brutes and in 1/32 I'd be unlikely to acquire anything other than a Corsair, Typhoon, Tempest, Sea Fury or maybe a Thunderbolt (OK, if Tamiya did an Allison Mustang I'd probably bite as well, but what are the odds of that).