Airfix Vampire T.11

Hi All,

I won't bore you with the details but more go on of the Fine Airfix Vampire, I quite enjoyed this model, Just need to glue the canopy open position as I added some extra details inside the tub.

349_4930_zpse56f9cc8.jpg

349_4929_zps35fab842.jpg

349_4924_zps2c19051d.jpg349_4927_zps318aeab4.jpg349_4923_zps8c6de4a8.jpg

• Like 4

Mostly Humbrol 191 and 209 Dayglo with White undercoat, Wash with Dark Grey Humbrol and Phoenix Precison Satin over the top. Hope that helps.

Very nice

Neat and tidy - what paints did you use?

Cheers

Rick

Blimey, Thanks for the comments lads, did not expect that!!

The Two options are the one I did here which was for No5 FTS, RAF Oakington 1962, The second option is the one with the yellow trainer bands of the Vampire Preservation group, North Weald and that has the yellow bands over the wings and booms which is another nice scheme.

All I can say if that Airfix do really make this an easy build and that it is hard to muck up.

Regards

George

Yep, The shop I work in has about 6 Gift packs and no ordinary kits, Pity there was not a more colourful option in the Gift pack, It would of helped them sell a bit quicker.

Seeing all these brilliant builds makes me want to get one. The local model shop has the gift set version, but not the kit. Strange.