ALCLAD IN FRANCE

Stuck

Hi, Does anyone one know of a good supplier of alclad and other paints in France. I had been getting it sent over from Models for sale who gave me excellent service, but now with new postal regulations they can no longer send it. I also looked on Amazon France yesterday for the new humbrol clear and the only seller that I could find wanted 115€ a bottle, and 14€ for a pot of humbrol enamel !!, although I should point out that the postage was free!! ; Model railway Loft French are not that stupid!!

Thank you very much for that pte, I have had a quick look at their French suppliers list and it seems half of them are not based in France and so there are the same postal restrictions, or selling to the trade only. and charging extortionate prices. So I will ask Models for sale to send it to my sons in London, and pick it up from there when i visit.

I would like to mention that I have just received a kind and apologetic email from Model railway loft to say it was a computer error, so I dont want any of you to feel bad about them, so maybe i will at least get sorted with some humbrol clear !!

I have had a quick look at their French suppliers list and it seems half of them are not based in France and so there are the same postal restrictions

Ah, didn't realise that. I didn't investigate to be fair, just knew there was a worldwide distributor list on their site.

Well thanks very much for that, I have just had a very long look at http://www.oupsmodel...20_104_798.html and they seem to have everything I need at very good prices and the postage is quite reasonable too (less than the fuel will cost to my nearest model shop).

Not quite sure what the postage would be like to England , but right now they have got very good offers on special hobby kits.