Revell 1/144 - Eurofighter JF 90

Dan

Welcome to the GB Dan, don't give up too quickly on these little beasties, treat them as a test of skill, patience and the desire to pound the bloody little thing into unrecognisable junk. As for the lack of coaming, take a tip from the airliner boys and paint the windows black. I did.

I had a lookie, and all I can find is that EAP first flew in 1986, which is technically the Eurofighter... There was something called the TKF-90 project that MBB was working on at the same time as we was working on the EAP. Another theory is that it could stand for Jagdflugzeug 90, the most commonly used name being Jäger 90 - the German development name (possibly) would fit seeing that Revell is a German company (well the ones we get in the UK are). No idea other than that.

She looks good from the photos. :) you should try the new Eurofighter, the tooling was designed by Eduard and it's a peach to make!!

Kind Regards

Dazz

Two comments now and both come across as you trying to be a smart bottom, if you know what JF 90 means or you know when the eurofighter prototype first flew, by all means, do say. If not, go and troll someone else's thread.

1st was a straight forward qiestion

2nd was an attempt to display my suprise not to undermine you or be a smart bottom so get stuffed

Guys... can we get this back on track please? Spats won't be tolerated, and personal attacks are not acceptable on the site. People jumping in & stirring the pot also don't help.