SAAB J 35 F Photo Draken

Another nice Draken from you!!!

:)

what pylons did you use for the wing tanks (Hasegawa ones I suppose)?

I plan to do an Austrian one on delivery from Sweden, these actually had 4 tanks, and pictures exist!!:

YOu can just make out the wing tank between the 2 men on the left of the photo:sw_14875_19_841x600_1290198715_zps1e5ac9

If I infringe any copyright issues, please just remove the pictures, as far as I know these were published in an Austrian newspaper in 1988 credits unknown to me, only for research use.

• Like 1

Another nice Draken from you!!!

:)

what pylons did you use for the wing tanks (Hasegawa ones I suppose)?

I plan to do an Austrian one on delivery from Sweden, these actually had 4 tanks, and pictures exist!!:

YOu can just make out the wing tank between the 2 men on the left of the photo:sw_14875_19_841x600_1290198715_zps1e5ac9

If I infringe any copyright issues, please just remove the pictures, as far as I know these were published in an Austrian newspaper in 1988 credits unknown to me, only for research use.

- In fact I gave this Draken a wrong designation.,In truth, it is a S 35 E , "S" standing for Swedish "Spanning" which means reco, For the wing tanks I used the transkit "Apparat 15 " which inclued the two wing countermeasure pods and two wing pylons for the wing tanks from Maestro models

Edited by IPMS19
  • Like 1

That does look smashingly well done. The weathering looks particularly good. :goodjob:

Are you happy to tell me how you added the lighter patches on the panels?

-For having a lighter shade on panels, either I use a lightened basic color sprayed randomly ,or as in this case, some Tamiya weathering pastels if the background color permit it according to the availables patels colors afforded by Tamiya.

• Like 1

Good looking jet nices job

Very nice job done there, as has been mentioned the finish is superb and very realistic. I wish I had bought one of the 1/48 Hasegawa ones, preferably Danish or Austrian, before the prices went up up and away.