Cheers all for your kind comments as ever greatly appreciated from fellow modellers.

@ screech.....Hi screech, Don't bother, you'll be better off sticking with the proper stuff....stop!

@ Rickpadwick1801...that's a shame because it is a lovely kit!

Brian.

Great work on the scale that makes me squint, i have the Revell 72 scale, but haven't been brave enough yet, lovely work, it looks larger than the 144 scale

• Like 1

That looks really nice indeedy.

A nice texture in what would be a uniformly drab colour, so well done on adding a little depth to it. AND in 1/144 as well. Still too big for my shelf space though. Which is a shame.

:speak_cool:

Cheers, it's a loft resident this one so no problem for me in storing.

BTW its a great looking Harrier you presented.... 'stunning'! I also, after seeing your post, invested in a couple of sheets of 'west foam' for taking the photographs, much better all round I think...... good tip!

Edited by Bri48
  • Like 1

A superb replica of the classic and awesome bomber for the ages ...... the B-52 Stratofortress ! This is an especially impressive build here in 1/144 and makes for an excellent display both in person, I am sure, and in these photographs.

I will have to pick up some of that unique grey color, Brian ..... I need to think what craft I should airbrush it on to ! :P

Mike