A2Zee Tucano

Thanks for the comments guys. It has has a number of coats of Kleer so could be the photos. I'm not overly delighted with the final sheen so may give it another coat.

Alpha Delta 210, when building I wore a dust mask and cut all the major components off the casting blocks outside. I made sure no cutting dust came in to the house. I cut away a little too much from the fuselage at the wing join but sorted with filler. In the cockpit I added throttles and canopy lock. Mike Williams did an excellent WIP of the Camo version which I referred to during the build. Sorry I don't know how to put a link to his build.

Regards

Michael

Superb! One of my favorites, second only to the Hawk. I have two of Alistair's Tucanos on the way across the Pond.

As to the question of doing a Tucano in the Diamond Jubilee scheme, if anyone has information on the availability of decals for this, please let us know. Even 1/72 would be nice, in my case, for the Pioneer kit, as i haven't been able to locate the Airfix kit, with or without the DJ decals in six months of searching. I believe the lack of these may have to do with strict copyright issues with the Crown symbols and such.

Enjoy the modelling. Ric