I've finally got round to taking some pics of built models.

They are the Airfix Club kit 2012 - Bf109E-3 in RAF markings, the Airfix Seafire XVII and the Eduard P-39D Airacobra. The Bf109 is totally OOB, The Seafire has Eduard seatbelts added and the P-39 is OOB but it's a Profipack so it has the etch parts fitted.

I've not got photobucket or anything like that, nor am I going to. Instead I'm using the MJW Models Facebook page. I'll be taking further pics of other models as and when I can and also pics of museum and air show visits.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.494742367251935.1073741826.449805648412274&type=1

The P-39 is my first attempt at faded paintwork. It was airbrushed Black first and then the panels were picked out in a very Dark Grey. The other two were built before I did that and since then I've been doing more models with faded paintwork.

thanks

Mike

Don't forget to like the page to get more updates!

Hi Mike, I'm the same I'm afraid....... but for the other non-facebookers, I have seen the kits, and they are very well done....

Any news on me G4 yet Mike ????

Cheers

Dave :coolio:

Nope, not yet Dave, I'll need to speak to LSA tomorrow and add more kits that we've sold, so I'll ask then.

Please try the Facebook link at the bottom of my posts. We tried it on my Dad's computer (he doesn't use Facebook either) and that worked ok.

thanks

Mike