Adversary TA-4F #15

Thanks for all the comments. :)

I'd better share all my other adversary Scooters with you once I get to finish them. I currently have another four decalled or ready for decals.

Jens

Superb scooters, adversary jets are my favourite after living near Alconbury from the mid 70's and saw the aggressor F-5's everyday. Pity the RAF didn't do similar paint jobs on a few Hawks or similar!

• Like 1

Superb scooters, adversary jets are my favourite after living near Alconbury from the mid 70's and saw the aggressor F-5's everyday. Pity the RAF didn't do similar paint jobs on a few Hawks or similar!

Thanks. :)

Keep an eye on the forums. I'm going to post an aggressor F-5E in a few minutes. ;)

Jens

Thanks guys. :)

Been thinking about attacking one of these for some time, your build has added one to my to do in v.near future stash!

If you're thinking about doing No. 15 you might want to know that it was also numbered as No. 12 with little other changes to the paint scheme. :)

Jens

Thanks Hythe. Yes, they are both Hasegawa 1/48. I have the Classic Airframes kit but I think it lacks the finesse of the Hasegawa kit - and the fit is probably poorer too. ;) I have used the decals from the CA kit on a Hasegawa TA-4J though (it will be the next one finished).

Jens