Work in Progress and Ready for Inspection Threads in the WW1 Aircraft Area

Greg B

Having spent a good few hours moving threads from here in between a forum upgrade and move, and with a good few more hours to go trawling through this section tidying up, it is disappointing to find yet more work in progress threads and ready for inspection threads cropping up that are squirreled away here.

WW1 Aircraft builds belong in the work in progress or ready for inspection sub forums of the aircraft area.

Any further build or inspection threads found here will be locked off, as it is wasting time for the mods.

Greg B

As another offender of long standing can I seek further clarification. On the 1/72 conversions thread I asked if anyone had carried out any of the earlier suggestions. A member replied in the affirmative with a couple of photos of his converted BE12a. Is this permissible or is there a different procedure to follow ?

In general, and only speaking for myself, I find there is far less interest in eras removed from WW2 and the jet age. Personally, I would prefer WW1, Interwar for example, to be all encompassing and include WIP, RFI and Research in the one sub forum. Just my opinion but I have wondered if there is a technical reason that would prevent this.

Regards, Steve

• 1 year later...

Personally, I find the layout just about perfect, but you will never please everyone with the possible exception of Windows 8 which pleases no-one, well no-one I know. But I digress. I am just great full we have these sites to admire, question and find things. I can't imagine a more thankless job than moderator.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Personally, I find the layout just about perfect, but you will never please everyone with the possible exception of Windows 8 which pleases no-one, well no-one I know. But I digress. I am just great full we have these sites to admire, question and find things. I can't imagine a more thankless job than moderator.

I fully agree Robin Windows 8.******* and having moderated a forum its an absolute pain at times so, like you, I am really grateful to all involved in putting this site together and keeping it current so we can indulge ourselves in this great hobby. For our part I guess we should be mindful where to post stuff to ease the burden a little.

• 6 months later...

:banghead: Okay, I suppose I have an apology to make. I'll start my WW1 WIP over again in the Heavy Metal forum if necessary. No worries.

Just seemed like the place for all WW1 postings. Should have done a little more reading.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2014 at 6:42 AM, Robin-42 said:

I dunno...I dont rate its offspring Win 10 much either....too many updates for a start!