Fujimi Lotus 97T & Senna figure

Not a lot to show apart from the resin figure washed and primed , plan to show this when finnished in a display case with Senna fastening his helmet for the start of the 1985 Portuguese GP , I believe this kit is not 100% correct but will build it as per instructions , will be adding tabu JPS and CF decals and a Studio27 pe kit also various wires and hoses and a set of msm decals for the figure , the figure is a 1/20 GF which is nice with four different helmet options and a seperate head as the box art ,

Cheers

Red 5

97t013_zps428c3f74.jpg97t018_zpsa7582b23.jpg97t001_zps892a5e7f.jpg

• Like 1

Considering getting one of these myself so watching with interest. I assume that it comes with the rain tyres in the kit.

Cheers,

Warren

• 2 weeks later...

Yep comes with the rain tyres , they don`t look to bad but a little sand to scub them up a bit and a brush with some pigments should bring them to life a bit more , I`m gonna take a few photo copys of the tabu cf decals I`ve got for the kit to use as templates for anyone who wants to make this kit and add there own cf , if anyone is interested I`m happy to send a copy of the templates free of charge .

Nearly there with the figure , a little touching up here and there and I`m gonna re-do the boots which I`m not happy with , maybe try and do the adidas stripes with white decals , its not until you see a photo blown up that things stand out .

Red 597t004_zpsacd7f4ac.jpg97t005_zps591511f6.jpg97t037_zpsb1b53fc2.jpg

• Like 1

Great looking figure. Noticed that I've missed the Renault patch on the 1/43 figures I've just finished.

Looking forward to seeing the car coming together, though don't let it stop your Le Mans GB build!

Cheers,

Warren

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...