This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Ok people a while ago I got this kit and wanted to build it not black as the manbual says but in a camo, it was in my head since I saw a topic here a 1/72 scale in an operational camo so I wanted to do it. From the advices I got here, from the PAK-FA manual of Revell etc I first tried a quick photoshopping to see how it would look and It didn't seem bad so I decided to go for it, not exactly as the photo but still not bad. I'm still not decided if I should add missiles too also but I'll figure it out sometime, here we go:

E0041466_471870bd0463f.jpg

kdtzt.jpg

kn678.jpg

kn67t.jpg

kn68f.jpg

kn68y.jpg

kn69d.jpg

kn6bg.jpg

kn6c9.jpg

kn6ct.jpg

kn6dj.jpg

kn6f5.jpg

kn6g1.jpg

kn6gv.jpg

kn6hm.jpg

kn6jd.jpg

Thanks for looking

Regards

Call me biased, but you've done a cracking job on that !

mike

Free Gracemeria!!! Gotta love an Republic of Emmeria plane eh? Thats the top picture btw from Ace Combat 6 : Fires of Liberation. :)

As for the model, very very nice :) Gotta love the camo, must of taken a while to mask that bugger up? :goodjob:

Kind Regards,

Dazz

I must say I had my doubts about a four colour camo (thought that using the Su-35 three colour one was the way to go), but I very much like how it turned out

:goodjob:

Edited by niki

1/144th, with that paint job! Very impressive, well done!

Thank you all for the nice comments guys I am glad you liked the result, I'll arm the aircraft sometime and share the results here hope it will come out ok :)

Free Gracemeria!!! Gotta love an Republic of Emmeria plane eh? Thats the top picture btw from Ace Combat 6 : Fires of Liberation. :)

As for the model, very very nice :) Gotta love the camo, must of taken a while to mask that bugger up? :goodjob:

Kind Regards,

Dazz

The masking was what took most of the time along the build but I enjoyed it as this was the first time I have been masking this much, but I got bored quite often of it and had to take some break :D

I must say I had my doubts about a four colour camo (thought that using the Su-35 three colour one was the way to go), but I very much like how it turned out

:goodjob:

Thank you :) When p.shopping the picture I first tried the three color one as in the photo you shared and it was actually good, but then I said "why not add a bit of black too just for the contrast" :D I'm glad it didn't come out bad either in picture or in model :) I want to make one in original blueish black color too sometime then maybe someday I can try a three color camo too :)

Edited by seth2012chaos

Cracking work!