Rafale finished at lng last - well nearly!

Hi - just about finished the 1/48 Revell Rafale B. Certainly been a learning curve for first model in too many years to count :mental: . I don't think you'd believe jusy how long this has taken to complete in terms of elapsed time.

Anyway haven't decided if canopy open or closed so still loose fit for now. Exposure on pics has burned out the weathering a bit - must try harder.

Already started next two projects so really would appreciate comments - need to learn. Do you think it's better to use poly adhesive for very small parts or super glue?

Frontfuse1_zps5fe02a5a.jpg

topview_zps5142bd2f.jpg

reaffuse_zps578f6cee.jpg

cockpitopen_zps9ffcb737.jpg

pilotcockpitopen_zps632e3427.jpg

HUD_zpsef90bafc.jpg

Oh boy did that refuelling probe cause probs. The location on the model is a bit naff - smaller than a baby pimple. Finished up drilling hole in probe and fuselage then used a short length of wire to locate it whilst the adhesive dried.

weaponsstore_zpsdb142ee3.jpg

flypast_zps09b15f7b.jpg

• Like 2

Very very nice work, perdonaly i use super glue most of the time as it sets quicker, thus you can get on with the next bit, thanks for the heds up with the refueling probe, as i have this kit in the stash, so cheers & well done

Thanks for the commenst guys - much appreciated.

A.C. - I might have a go at this model again and look at the Alliance Models decals. The kit decals leave a bit to be desired - I posted about my experiences with the kit decals on 6 Feb; here's the link if you're interested.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234934493-revelle-rafale-decals-lessons-learned/

Regards