1:144 Eduard Migs

SaintsPhil

I'd better get on and create my build thread before I finish the kit!

To start with I'm building the Eduard Mig 21MF, a bis will be coming shortly!

1E232592-144A-46FF-B8A8-63B5D9CED0A2-847

I started on Saturday but site was down so I can only post now! So after a few hours work it looks like this:

EA6EB022-F75E-4530-B8BD-3BD96978845E-847

Forgot how good this scale was for an easy win!

This is a great kit, no filler required, well at least I don't think there is....primer next so we'll see after that!

Phil

I got that same boxset myself to make. Will be watching this with a lot of interest. I remember when I opened the box for the first time and looked at the sprue for the MiG and just thought "is that it?!", but you can't fault the quality of it.

mrvr6 : a lot of patience and little pieces of masking tape! :P

Kind Regards,

Dazz

I got that same boxset myself to make. Will be watching this with a lot of interest. I remember when I opened the box for the first time and looked at the sprue for the MiG and just thought "is that it?!", but you can't fault the quality of it.

mrvr6 : a lot of patience and little pieces of masking tape! :P

Kind Regards,

Dazz

i was afraid you were going to say that lol

i was afraid you were going to say that lol

Yup, I remember doing the Puma... that nearly sent me batsh** crazy after I had finished masking that canopy up! Altho tbh, masking up the jets in 1/144 is no worse than doing an WWII fighter in 1/72, esp the Luftwaffe ones! But as Saints Phil has pointed out (and I had forgotten), the Eduard kits come with masks, so bit help for out sanity there :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz