my 1st 144 outing

mrvr6

I like what I see, is that the Revell MiG-31 on the top row??

I'm assuming that F-16XL is the Airfix kit, do you think the nose section looks a little off??

Will watch these with interest :D

Kind Regards

Dazz

the front end of the xl looks like a random blob of plastic thats been put in the microwave by my 3 year old lol

the panel lines are of about 4 feet wide in scale terms too but its cheap and it loooks like an xl to me.

i try not to get too hung up on accuracy mainly because theres not much i can do about it

Jesus Christ dude, you are building the history of modern flight there! Good luck to you mate. :)

I dont measure the aircraft or count rivets myself, I leave that to the professionals who actually know what they are talking about and can be bothered :P

That F-16XL nose just looks really... off to me. Was just wondering if anyone else thought so too, thats all. :)

Good luck!

Kind Regards,

Dazz

Jesus Christ dude, you are building the history of modern flight there! Good luck to you mate. :)

I dont measure the aircraft or count rivets myself, I leave that to the professionals who actually know what they are talking about and can be bothered :P

That F-16XL nose just looks really... off to me. Was just wondering if anyone else thought so too, thats all. :)

Good luck!

Kind Regards,

Dazz

oh it looks crap even to me but im not good enough to do anything about it lol

Thats very nice. I am afraid mine isnt up to that standard, although I am enjoying making it.

The Cold War Russian aircraft are so damn mean and purposeful looking.

That MiG-31 looks damn impressive! Might have to pick one up myself. I always thought that the kit would be a complete dog, but you've proved me wrong. Very very very nice :D

Kind Regards

Dazz