• 4 weeks later...

another update:

Revell presents us a preview of the built model. This was also made out of a testshot and there are some parts missing that will defenitely be included in the final release. Also the markings shown here are improvised from previous ADAC-helicopter decal sheets.

http://www.revell.de/index.php?id=210&KGKANR=0&KGKOGP=10&KGSCHL=3&L=0&page=1&sort=0&nc=&searchactive=&q=&SWO=&ARMAS4=&PHPSESSID=07b19e2cc0ff8cb5f1174cd19d663ce0&KZSLPG=&offset=1&cmd=show&ARARTN=04659&sp=1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone.

Any news concerning the release date ? It seems from the Revell website that it's been posponed till November.

By the way, do you know if there is a way get the Flying Bulls decals separately ? I was planning on buying the Flying Bulls set, but knowing that it's the old kit, I changed my mind. Still I love the EC135 Flying Bull version, so I'd like to build it using the new tool.

Jerome

Hi everyone.

Any news concerning the release date ? It seems from the Revell website that it's been posponed till November.

By the way, do you know if there is a way get the Flying Bulls decals separately ? I was planning on buying the Flying Bulls set, but knowing that it's the old kit, I changed my mind. Still I love the EC135 Flying Bull version, so I'd like to build it using the new tool.

Jerome

Try contacting Revell and asking them if it's possible for you to buy the decals you're after.

Request to those wonderful and very nice (lick, lick) people who do after-market decals - please could you produce either: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3387444 or : http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3075887

I know - it's not as easy as that. But we hairy Scots feel deprived :weep:

Hi TurfBurner

I have made myself a set of Scottish Air Ambulance decals,and the Scottish Police Helicopter in my private collection.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked mine up from the post office this morning...... and nearly lost it twice by putting it down in town and forgetting it. To my amazement it was still there on both occasions when I remembered to go back for it! Safely home now and it's quite a busy box containing 18 frames of parts (1 clear/ 8 yellow/ 9 grey) decal sheet and instructions.

Joy-joy!

Nice,

I have to pick one of these up, as I have four of the old ones, and the fit is not good, as well as the tail rotor is almost useless. I wonder if the tail rotor from the new one will fit into the old kit?

Hmmmmm :wicked:

Cheers, Ian

It's a very nice kit, lots of detail on 18 frames of parts (1 clear, 9 grey and 8 yellow), lots of internal details. I cannot compare with the old kit because I've never built it, but the tail rotor consists of 5 parts. The rotor itself and its hub cap, both can be fitted later in the build. Then you have the gearbox with vanes molded on, the shaft and an insert panel between the shaft and tailboom which must all be fitted before fixing the two halves of the tail together.

Hope this helps Ian. Jockster.

I haven't had any time for modelling over the past months due to work and DIY. All I've had time for is looking over recent additions to the stash. I've been having good look at this kit, I didn't even know it was a new release until I found this thread while looking to see if there was a build posted.

The kit cost under 20 quid delivered through eBay. A very nice surprise when I opened the box. Awesome value for money and a lot of plastic in the box. You guys that have been waiting for this are going to love it if you haven't already got it. It'll be a while before I get to start mine but I'm looking forward to it.

Even more than that I'm looking forward to watching your builds which I imagine are already planned. :-)