FG Models 1:24 Resin Wheel sets

richellis

FG Models 1:24 Resin Wheels.

FG models have supplied a number of resin wheel sets for 1:24 models. All of the wheels here are cast in Gray resin, and are very well done with no flash or casting flaws in any of the sample sets.

025.JPG

026.JPG
The first set on the review bench is a set of 20inch Brabus Mono-block wheels. The resin wheels have captured the shape and look of the real alloys very well, with the detail on the rim and hub being very fine, with nice nut details around the rims. There is a separate centre hub to allow you to paint the wheels and the hub different colours.
027.JPG
HRE Wheels
HRE Wheels is an American company manufacturing a large range of wheels, both single part, and muilti part rims. FG models have produced 2 wheels from there range.
038.JPG
The first set I will look at are 1:24 versions of the HRE P47SC wheels, and in 1:1 they come in a choice of sizes and FG have picked the middle sized 20inch wheel to cast, and Fg have captured the shape of the wheel very well.
039.JPG
040.JPG
The second HRE wheel form FG is the P40S, again FG chose a 20 inch rim to cast. The shape of the resin again captures the shape of the wheel nicely.
041.JPG
042.JPG
Conclusion
These are nice wheels that capture the shape and look of the real parts very well. Some nice aftermarket rims for your models.

FG models have asked me to point you towards there E-bay site but asked me to mention their parts can be brought through other avenues such as Hobbyeasy.com, hlj.com, Mediamixhobby.com.sg.
Please mention Britmodeller when buying through FG models E-bay shop

Review sample from [url=http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/khnhobby?_trksid=p2047675.l2559]FG-3D-MAIN-LOGO-1.jpg