Tornado 45+79 "Spirit of Boelcke" in 1/72

Hello Guys,

just another Tonka that I want to show you. Lucky me, and finally, I finished this one. Started that Tonka almost two years ago, but stopped working on it somehow. Now, motivated by this forum and the Special Interest group of Tonkas, I finished this one here.

It is the good old Revell Kit, with a huge sheet of decals. I thought it will never end to apply them, but it did. :banghead:

Aircraft has been painted with Tamiya Colors and an Airbrush. I like the result, and here are some pictures for you:

4579_01.jpg4579_02.jpg

4579_03.jpg4579_04.jpg4579_05.jpg4579_06.jpg

• Like 2

That's a little bit nice! Seeing as though I've almost finished mine and only started it on Wednesday, I'm surprised it took 2 years to finish, although looking at the decals and the quality of the finish, maybe I'm not so surprised.

Again really nice build.

Cheers,

Sean.

That's a little bit nice! Seeing as though I've almost finished mine and only started it on Wednesday, I'm surprised it took 2 years to finish, although looking at the decals and the quality of the finish, maybe I'm not so surprised.

Again really nice build.

Cheers,

Sean.

It just took two years from the point where I started this Aircraft until it was finished...

I guess it was on the workbench for about 1 and a half years without being touched, just to collect some dust. :-) Total worktime was maybe four to six weeks

Ah I see, I was just surprised because it is such a nice little kit to build. If mine turns out to be anything like this one, I'll be very pleased because yours is a nice little plane. Have you got a mini tornado factory in your house, there seems to be a lot of these models posted and they're all yours!

Ah I see, I was just surprised because it is such a nice little kit to build. If mine turns out to be anything like this one, I'll be very pleased because yours is a nice little plane. Have you got a mini tornado factory in your house, there seems to be a lot of these models posted and they're all yours!

It is No. 10 build, 26 unopened boxes on stock. :thumbsup: Most of them with special schema decals, but I have also some Gr.1 and Gr.4, or German Airforce in Afghanistan...

That. Is. Incredible.

:clap2: