Su-24M Trumpeter 1/48

Greatings Arkady I got news for you!At the end of 2013 A-model will produce Yak-28 in 1/48!About your whishlist!

A-model you said... short-run? I dont think it's good news :). I know theri 1/72 short-runs, not for my patient's level.

Arkady,

Once again, super job. Please let me know this; your salt technique, is it brush on a salt paste then brush on and leave it or is to wet the model, drop salt crystals, allow to dry then spray another colour.

Looking to replicate this on my F/A-18E.

Looks just right.

Thanks in advance

Martin

You are the man! Your Sukhois are some of the finest builds I have seen around here. The amount of details, you can keep looking and looking and there is still more to see. Impressive!

Loki:

Please let me know this; your salt technique, is it brush on a salt paste then brush on and leave it or is to wet the model, drop salt crystals, allow to dry then spray another colour.

Check out this thread: http://www.britmodeller.net/forums/index.php?/topic/59936-mirage-2000n-eduard-148/page-2

It's ordinary kitchen salt mixed with a bit of water applied with old small brush, then once is completely dry salted spots is oversprayed with thin lighter or darker base color. After that remained salt is removed with warm water.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...