Su-24M Trumpeter 1/48

I was hiding on the Bridge wing hoping she wouldn't find me! I'm obviously hard at work watching for Pirates (or wondering when the next container of food was due) in that photo.

DB

Yes, we know it...

Her perfumes smells in every ships's corner much more than my japanesse coffe you have to admit B) .

Yes, we know it...

Her perfumes smells in every ships's corner much more than my japanesse coffe you have to admit B) .

A wash now and then wouldn't have gone amiss! Ah Japanese coffee, I must get on and get some brewing on my 109's.

DB

Arkady is that a jaguar on your bench in your moment of despair? If so hurry up can't wait to see!!!!!! Your models just leave me speechless... Kodak

I can answer that one for him, the photo was taken a few years ago so the Jag and T33 are already old news (if you search on BM you should be able to find them). He wasn't in despair that is how he manages to make so many models, by sleeping at the modelling table!

Duncan B

EDIT; here you are, http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70603-jaguar-gr3-airfix-148/?hl=jaguar

Edited by Duncan B

'Tis brilliant, as usual. As I've just secured one of these, it would be really helpful to know about the kit's mistakes. I've heard rumours but I don't know how extensive the problems are, or how easy / hard they might be to correct or to live with.

As I've just secured one of these, it would be really helpful to know about the kit's mistakes. I've heard rumours but I don't know how extensive the problems are, or how easy / hard they might be to correct or to live with.

Just look on the Komplekt Zip correction sets:

kz48006.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

I can live without it.

Edited by Arkady72
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...