GB Chat

AnonymousDFB1

Completed all my builds - That's another 4 out of the way - Enjoying all these GB's as the target dates mean I'm having to get things finished...

Thanks to Mods & Hosts

Better get on with my Walrus, Jaguar XJR9LM and 1/32nd scale Tomcat :)

Just looking through the gallery now, picking a favourite is going to be a nightmare. So many nice builds!

Agreed, I think I can just about get to a top 5 but even that is tough.

EDIT just had another look, can't decide on a top 5

Edited by Neal

Agreed, I think I can just about get to a top 5 but even that is tough.

EDIT just had another look, can't decide on a top 5

Seconded... I can't pick my favs either, far too many that rawked hard (That's a good thing for the people not in the know). This will be a hard choice. Sod it, my build was the best :P

Kind Regards

Dazz

Voted. Extremely difficult. Great GB - such a variety of subjects!

Likewise, really difficult to select just one.

As a footnote

I would just like to say a big thank-you to all who have organised this group build. It was a first time build post for me and hence a first group build, I have really enjoyed it. The build standards have been excellent and if I can achieve a standard half as good as some of the models I have seen I will be more that satisfied.

Well done everyone, you should all be winners. Next for me will be the F-18 STGB in June.

I'm just amazed at what can be achieved in 1/144th, it's not a scale I'd normally work with. Seeing the range and quality of everyone else's builds :thumbsup: ............maybe something to think about if i start to run out of room.

Resin and PE mods for 1/144th.....truly mad!!!! :mental:

Another great GB bites the dust, V well done to the organisers and to all who took part whether finished or not. It's been a pleasure to be part of it........BZ.................Smudge

I second that. Well done all, and thanks to the hosts & moderators!