Tarangus 1:48 Viggen - Boxart now available

Mike

The boxart for the impending 1:48 Viggen from Tarangus has just been emailed out to everyone on the list, and here it is ^_^

boxtop.jpg

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy that for a minute, and ready myself for the new kit, which I'm REALLY looking forward to :Tasty:

I have a set of the Gator masks, even if it isn't :wicked: Mind you, those grey schemes are pretty appealing, not least because of the heavily weathered panel lines on the real things! :lol:

I have a set of the Gator masks, even if it isn't :wicked: Mind you, those grey schemes are pretty appealing, not least because of the heavily weathered panel lines on the real things! :lol:

Correct - but I will have a go with the splinter camo as I doubt I will have deep enough pockets for two Tarangus Viggens - and enjoy the other builds of grey ones :thumbsup:

I have a set of the Gator masks, even if it isn't

Careful now! I wasn't impressed with them when I did my Heller Viggen build in the Swedish GB. :fraidnot: If I was to build another I would accept the fact that there is no easy way out and would go for a laborious masking job with Tamiya tape.

I do love Viggens... But after I have been fighting for almost 5 years to get two Airfix kits, Two Bobs decals and loads of resins and PE sets (I'm still searching for more) this release isn't fair now...