31 Tiger - Belgium air Force

Bri48

Fantastic stuff, but i cant deny that F-16 is awesome, what a paint job. Very well done.

What an awesome collection of builds. You certainly seem to knock some very impressive builds out at quite a rate!

I love them!!!

Especially the Italian 18th Gruppo / 37th Stormo.... I remember seeing her flying almost daily in Trapani/Birgi, till last year when she was retired. She is now still on the airfield and will be put as a 'gate guard' in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Guillaume

Many thanks all for your kind comments...

Beautiful builds.......................shouldn't have left that T-50 in Liverpool though :whistle:

LOL.

Stunning stuff Brian. Where do you get the time? Especially with the constant quality of your builds, inspiring stuff.

Sean

Hi Sean,

I'm retired now Sean and modelling/love of aircraft has always been a passion of mine, almost 55 years now, must admit though I always keep on trying to improve and many of the builds on Britmodeller inspires me to do so....Brian.

:wow: Fantastic work Brian,

Especially the Belgian F-16!! Can you tell us a little bit more about the quality of the decals?

BTW, did you painted the "tiger stripes" or, were they provided by Daco as decals?

Cheers

Sernak

Hi Sernak, The Daco decals were a treat to apply, strong and fairly straightforward although patience was required. All the markings including the "tiger stripes are decals, all you need is to paint the model gloss black.

The kit I built was an old Hasegawa one, more recently i think Revell have produced a similar kit with the decals included, super decal i believe they call them. The kit no is 04543 and it is typical of Revells standard......Brian.

I love them!!!

Especially the Italian 18th Gruppo / 37th Stormo.... I remember seeing her flying almost daily in Trapani/Birgi, till last year when she was retired. She is now still on the airfield and will be put as a 'gate guard' in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume,

This same aircraft, along with another similar took part in RAF Waddingtons airshow a couple of years back, both a treat to view.......Brian.

• Like 1

I know what you mean Brian, I'm in semi-retirement myself at the moment. Good to spend the time learning new things off here from others.

Sean

• Like 1

very nice Tiger!!

How did those big decals go on? Looks brilliant!

"Thanks" for the smoke pipes on the Red Arrow ;)

:goodjob:

Daco Decals are really first class in my opinion and regards the big decals going on TBH I didn't have a problem, just soaked them with plenty of Hannants Micro Sol and they settled down OK. As an aside just got Xtradecal 32048 1/32 Green Tailed Typhoon...itching to get started!

All the best

Brian.