- T- BIRD

Excellent model you've got there. I have this in my stash for a future build, and wondered how you got on with the decals, as I'd heard academy decals can be a bit " Problematic " ? :speak_cool:

Excellent model you've got there. I have this in my stash for a future build, and wondered how you got on with the decals, as I'd heard academy decals can be a bit " Problematic " ? :speak_cool:

- I really didn't experienced problems with these decals,they just need a longer time to separate from the backing paper compared to the now standard decals and for safety in respect of the adherence on the paint I dipt them in a solution of water and white glue (rougly 5% )

- I really didn't experienced problems with these decals,they just need a longer time to separate from the backing paper compared to the now standard decals and for safety in respect of the adherence on the paint I dipt them in a solution of water and white glue (rougly 5% )

Duly noted ! I'll remember that when I ( Eventually ) get round to building mine. :cheers: