This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

llking

1/48 Airfix PR XVI

The Mossie has been one of my favourite planes since I was a boy. I saw this version in a book yesterday and was thinking it would make a great model and here you are making one. That must be a sign. :pilot:

Nice to see another PR looking forward to this build

Les

Just as a word of caution, can I suggest you test fit the wing/fuselage join before you get too far into it and before you glue any of it together. It's a bit... Odd. I started one last year, but it's halted until I decide how I'm going to proceed, but I think it would have been easier to remedy, before I'd glued the wing parts together. ;)

a little work done on the interior, I know it's not accurate but it'll make it look busy.

100_5546_zps0547bcc8.jpg

100_5547_zps34b80489.jpg

100_5548_zpsedd3707b.jpg

100_5549_zps4129a6c6.jpg

Great work Lloye nice office

Les

Hi Lloyd

Who`s star`s and bar`s markings are you using

Les

Just as a word of caution, can I suggest you test fit the wing/fuselage join before you get too far into it and before you glue any of it together. It's a bit... Odd. I started one last year, but it's halted until I decide how I'm going to proceed, but I think it would have been easier to remedy, before I'd glued the wing parts together. ;)

I'll second this - very odd indeed and one of the reasons mine is sat on the shelf of doom

Hi Lloyd

Who`s star`s and bar`s markings are you using

Les

The one's in the pic are from Ventura, but I dont think I'll be using the stars and bars, I'll use another brand for them. I need to update my thread, just have'nt got around to it yet.