Eduard BF109 1/4 scale cockpit

To give myself a break form all the filling and sanding that my Italeri Hurricane is going to need I thought I'd start on my Eduard BF109 1/4 scale cockpit panel. Its going to be built straight from the box using Vallego and Tamiya acrylic paints. I intend to build it in parallel with my Hurricane so it could take a long time.

Anyway first off a shot of the box.

2013-02-11194613_zpsce6774ce.jpg

So far all I've done is made a start on the Revi gunsight (Tamiya Flat Black) and spray the two panels Vallego Model Air schwartzgrau (RLM66). The paint is still wet in the shots hence the slighty mottled effect, in real life they look ok.

2013-02-11210235_zpsbad6972f.jpg

Well thats it for now.

Yours aye

Iain

• Like 1

Hey gents

Yeah in between sanding n filling my hurricane I'm having a blast with this. It surprised me how small it is, I had the idea that a 1/4 scale ip would be pretty big?

She who must be obeyed is going to let me display my finished stuff in some glass display cabinets in our dining room, just as long I keep my promise and build a log cabin in the garden (I have all the bits - it's like a big wooden kit) I just need some settled weather to complete it, but for now once the ip is completed it will take pride of place in my workshop (summer house).

Yours aye

Iain

Edited by Cplrafman