This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Hi Guys,

the STGB will end at midnight tonight.

Thanks to everyone who took part & made it a great GB, I hope to see you all for the 110 STGB

If I can get one off the ground for next year..

Andy :goodjob::worthy:

Andy,

Really enjoyed this GB, thanks for all your efforts. A 110 build sounds great and I even have a kit in the stash that fits the bill, will keep my eye out for news.

Thanks again and Cheers...

I'll echo the above - has increased my love for German a/c of WWII and has been fun researching the 109 - as I knew bugger-all about it before starting this GB

I'll thirds the above Andy, thanks for all the hard work in putting this together - its been great fun, always fancied doing a 110 so now i've got a great reason to get out and find a good kit :)

Cheers, Stu

This was again like the Fw-190 GB a great GB. Thank you Andy.

If there will be a 110 GB next year I will be there. I have got a few in my stash.

Cheers,

Thanks again, this has been a cracking group build some of the builds have been excellent and the variants on show great. One can never tire of Luftwaffe a/c so many variations.

Adding my thanks to Andy for an excellent job!

You can never have too many 109's...

Philip

Thanks Andy, sorry Red 8 didn't get there in the end... I ended up making a high-tail G-10 instead of the G-6 that was needed, so gave up the race for the third entrant. But a great kick along and I got three 109s build over the GB period, which makes me happy. Thanks to all for encouragement and being part of the whole shindig.

Thanks for the opportunity Andy,

Sorry I didn't get across the line but congratulations to all of you that participated and the fine display of skills represented. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Thanks for a really enjoyable group build,its showcased some really great work.

Hi Guys,

the STGB will end at midnight tonight.

Thanks to everyone who took part & made it a great GB, I hope to see you all for the 110 STGB

If I can get one off the ground for next year..

Andy :goodjob::worthy:

Good work Andy, great GB if you need a hand with the poll just ask.

As for the 110 GB best part of 2014 is up for grabs Given the usual critiera of 15 interested members at least one host we could get this one started February next year.

A truly superb STGB and if I wasn't already, I now think I'm definitely addicted to partaking in them. No bad thing IMO :)

Really enjoyed making both my 109's, increased the number of them by 100% on my shelves.

Thanks guys for hosting the build, you gave me the final push to complete my diorama..

Sign in to follow this