late panther g

oz!

hi guys, thought i would share a pic of my last build and first pic on the forums, its the heng long 1/16 panther g with a few mods, hope you like it.

regards oz!

hlpan1.jpg

hlpan3.jpg

Edited by oz!
  • Like 1

cheers HL-10 i'm happy you like it, many thanks.

oz!

thanks guys, she took a while to paint and used lots of it! and weighs a ton but was fun to do.

regards.............another oz! :thumbsup:

Edited by oz!

too big and to put on my shelves Andy, the only place it can sit is on the window sill.

regards oz!.

Hey Oz!

Great work on your Panther.

Welcome to the forums.

I especially like your color scheme.

Congrats.

Edited by Belle

I don't know much about Panthers & their camo but that looks pretty darn smart to me, bit bigger than anything I can afford (1/76, 1/72 :) ) I do like the number though, I grew up at 411, so its a bit special. Sorry, apropo of nothing at all there. :shrug:

Steve.

thanks very much for your kind comments guys, as you can see its a very late war panther, i normally work in 1/35 scale but fancied a change and did a couple of 1/16 tanks, the best thing about 1/16 is i hardly needed to wear my glasses to build it as the parts are so much bigger.

my favorite one is my early tiger 1 which took a fair while to complete, i did this one a while back and a couple more panther pics.

refards oz!

HL1-1.jpg

hlpan8.jpg

hlpan7.jpg

hlpan6.jpg

hlpan7.jpg

Edited by oz!
  • Like 1

That Tiger 1 looks a cracker, very well done there. I especially like the camouflage, it has been really well-painted. Its an early version too, in my opinion (others may differ, of course) the most attractive. Its the drum cupola, gives it such a 'Gothic' look, much like the Panther D, another of my favourite vehicles.

Great work, oz! :)

thanks for the comments guys, my next build was going to be a revell f-4f but i may have been ripped off over it i'll need to do something else,i really wanted too do a plane but another tank or two wont hurt :hmmm:

Edited by oz!

Cracking stuff! Excellent builds - makes me want to drag the 1/16Trumpeter T-34 out of the stash. Too much other stuff on the go to start another build though.

Really like the Tiger. :goodjob:

Dave