Su-25UB KP Masterline 1/48

That is superb! I never realised KP kits looked so good when finished. ( I always remember them as a kid as basic, no detail kits, Or is this another, new KP?)

Basic sprues are old good KP product.

Fantastic! how did you do the paint chipping effect on the panels and the seat highlights?

I used silver pencil for making scratches on the panel edges and Humbrol silver 11 for drybrushing on seats. Very simply methods.

exdraken: Nice to see all those new weapon sets from Aires used!

Only unguided missiles launcher B-1M and gun pods SPPU-22 is from Aires/Aerobonus, other stuff, I mean KMGU-2 and S-25L is from Trumpeter Su-24 box kit.

You can find there stuff for many airplanes!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

• Like 1

All of the superlatives have already been used, bit because this is such a brilliant build, that ia not going to stop me repeating them.

Amazing work there, and the weathering effects are superb. Fantastic painting, and detail work. The pylons for some reason caught my attention especially.

Thank you very much for sharing this.

Arkady,

I'm sorry. I'll write in Polish.

Arkady nie rób kwasu. Zmień ten błotnik tak jak powinien być.

Już Marek wysłał Ci nawet już zdjęcie właściwie umocowanego błotnika.

Co z tego, że model pięknie zrobiony, gdy taki duży element widać, jak jest odwrotnie przyklejony.

Maciej.

Arkady,

I'm sorry. I'll write in Polish.

Arkady nie rób kwasu. Zmień ten błotnik tak jak powinien być.

Już Marek wysłał Ci nawet już zdjęcie właściwie umocowanego błotnika.

Co z tego, że model pięknie zrobiony, gdy taki duży element widać, jak jest odwrotnie przyklejony.

Maciej.

Arkady.

Przepraszam. NapiszÄ™ po polsku.

Arkady, do not make a mess.Change this fender the way it should be.

Marek already has even sent You a picture of the right mounted fender already.

Who cares the model is beautifully done, when such a big element is seen, how it is glued the other way round.

Maciej

Helping those of You guys, who had no chance to learn Polish so far. I tried to match the quality of the language in the post while translating.

Artur, beautiful model, as usual.

Edited by greatgonzo

I hope you guys don't start pointing out the faults with my models, it would crash the server :)

I looked at the photos and at the model and couldn't see what was different! A great looking model and great detail photos from Marek too now let's move on please.

Duncan B

• Like 1