Cold War Aircraft Modeller 2 - Gloucester Model Show and other info...

Spence

Hi Spence,

just to say, having had the serf :whistle: Airfix Andy! pick up the latest copy at Cosford,

your thoughts of No.2 being better than No.1, yer right!. By modellers for the modeller.

Just to keep you on the 'straight and narrow' :whip: get on with issue 3 :innocent: June'll be here before you know it! :thumbsup:

Paul

Hey guys!

Hi Spence,

just to say, having had the serf :whistle: Airfix Andy! pick up the latest copy at Cosford,

your thoughts of No.2 being better than No.1, yer right!. By modellers for the modeller.

Just to keep you on the 'straight and narrow' :whip: get on with issue 3 :innocent: June'll be here before you know it! :thumbsup:

Paul

Thank you very much - I'm really pleased that you think issue 2 is better than the first release! And yes, I must get cracking... :)

Hi Spence,
Got my copy the other day. Great job mate. Looking forward to he next one.

Michael

Thanks a lot - great to get so much positive feedback!

Spence :)

Spence,

I got my copy in the post last week. Generally a great read - just one point if I may? The article on the ZM Skyraider makes several references to photos that aren't actually included (eg shots of oil staining on the underside of the fuselage); might be worth checking for inconsistencies like this for the next issue.

Overall though, great mag!

Spence,

I got my copy in the post last week. Generally a great read - just one point if I may? The article on the ZM Skyraider makes several references to photos that aren't actually included (eg shots of oil staining on the underside of the fuselage); might be worth checking for inconsistencies like this for the next issue.

Overall though, great mag!

Thanks for pointing that out - I hadn't noticed whilst I designed the pages. I'll check next time though!

Thanks for the comment and I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your copy!

Spence :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

I'm delighted to announce that I will attending this year's Gloucester Model Show, so if you would like to say hello and perhaps buy a copy of the magazine, I'll see you there. If you do want a copy of the magazine, let me know and take a copy along for you - and save you a couple of quid in postage along the way! See you Sunday!

I would also like to let everyone who has placed orders know that I've now posted the latest batch out to you, so you should be getting yours shortly. Thanks for doing so and I hope that you enjoy the latest edition of Cold War Aircraft Modeller!

All the best - Spence :)

Hi everyone - thanks for your kind words about my new magazine. I'm still really heartened by the response to this project and pleased that so many of you like what I've created! For those who haven't bought a copy yet - if not, why not?!!! ;) - yes, there are some copies left of Issue 2. Please contact me and I'll let you know how to go about ordering an issue. Alternatively, please visit my Facebook page and you find plenty of info on there - if you're on Facebook already, click the 'like' button and you'll get plenty of regular updates...

https://www.facebook.com/WorkbenchMiniatures?ref=hl

All the best - Spence :)

• 3 months later...