Cold War Aircraft Modeller 2 - Gloucester Model Show and other info...

Spence

Hi everyone - here's a quick shot of the proposed cover for the second edition of CWAM. I'm now working on the design of this issue (having finished the MiG-29 especially for it..!) so I hope it will be ready by the beginning of March.

I hope that you like it and I'll be dropping some more teasers on this thread over the next few weeks, so if you are intersted in buying a copy, keep your eyes peeled, because it's going to be jam-packed with interesting features!

Spence :)

8448240570_7854e603db_o.jpg

Edited by Spence
  • Like 1

Hi everyone! I trust you are well!

I can now reveal the builds that will feature in the next issue of CWAM. As with the first edition, I have been very fortunate in being able to draw together some wonderful models from some amazing modellers. As you can see they cover a wide spectrum of subjects, all of which are inspiring, not just if you want to build the kits featured, but also if you want to build the same subjects, but from other kits that may be available.

The List is as follows:

Spencer Pollard - Great Wall Hobby 1/48 MiG-29
Haris Ali - Great Wall Hobby 1/144 Vulcan
Dean Large - Dragon/Cyberhobby 1/200 Vulcan
Daniel Zamarbide - Trumpeter 1/32 MiG-21 F13
Iain Ogilvie - ZM 1/32 A-1 Skyraider

8449509411_a95e662465_b.jpg8450590494_c3aea8e1f0_b.jpg8450593210_aff5985094_b.jpg8450593840_7be0f0c119_b.jpg8450592126_de7c5ca2d2_b.jpg

Hello Spence....

Can i put my name down for issue 2 please... Earlybird i know! But after collecting the first issue Telford, from yourself im hooked! :-)

Cheers

Mark

Hi everyone - thanks for the comments and the reservations for the second issue!

As it would appear that I'm now on my way to getting Issue 2 designed and modellers both on here and on my Facebook page are starting to make reservations, I think that it is worth repeating the system from last year, whereby I ask for those interested in the next issue to do so either here or via email ([email protected]) so that I can place you on the list ready for payment to be made when the magazine comes back from the printers. I will then either be able to send you copy out via the post, or you will be able to collect it from me at the Milton Keynes and Telford shows.

So if you do want a copy reserved, please let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks guys - I'll add you to the list! As for digital editions, that's a possibility, but given the limited-run nature of my publication, I'm keeping it as a niche publication at the moment rather than developing it further into that realm. But I will let you know!

I'll keep you all informed of any further news.