Wow - where have you been? You turn up out of the blue and show us build after build of fabulous quality! Great stuff and I really enjoy looking at your work. What was this kit like to build, as my stash is running low and I've been thinking about this one for a while?

• Like 1

Wow - where have you been? You turn up out of the blue and show us build after build of fabulous quality! Great stuff and I really enjoy looking at your work. What was this kit like to build, as my stash is running low and I've been thinking about this one for a while?

In fact, there is no what special skills, I also used.And more attention to detail in the production process, not because of the pursuit of speed of completion and ignore the details and see more photos in the coloring process rather than read the instructions; photography skills online are nothing more than more than the light of the lamps, get background paper, installtripod, well .... I wish you all a Happy New Year like PS image processing software installed on your computer, you appreciate my work, I have to say thank you.

Wow, such amazing work, i am a big fan of fast jets,but after looking at this, i really dont mind trying out a prop. Should have folded the wings, that would have been an absoulte 'killer model.' Is this a commission for a model magazine?

Wow, such amazing work, i am a big fan of fast jets,but after looking at this, i really dont mind trying out a prop. Should have folded the wings, that would have been an absoulte 'killer model.' Is this a commission for a model magazine?

no

The standard of work on this site is exceptional, but every now and again there is one build that really jumps out as being above and beyond - this is one of those times.

It's all been said. That is fantastic modelling and the photography is easily magazine standard. I'm sure you could get it published.