Nuremburg Toy Fair new releases.....

heloman1

Over on IPMS Deutchland site is photo coverage of the toy fair, spotted amongs the photos are the following:

Planet Models Martin-Baker M-B 2 72nd

XP10F-1 Jaguar 72

Italeri Wessex HAS Mk3 re-release in the Falklands Anni series and not a new 48th kit (pity).

Hasegawa MV-22B Osprey 72 release date 3rd quarter 2013

AZ Models Bell AH-1G Cobra 72 ast last, lets hope it's a good one.

Colin

Over on IPMS Deutchland site is photo coverage of the toy fair, spotted amongs the photos are the following:

Planet Models Martin-Baker M-B 2 72nd

XP10F-1 Jaguar 72

Italeri Wessex HAS Mk3 re-release in the Falklands Anni series and not a new 48th kit (pity).

Hasegawa MV-22B Osprey 72 release date 3rd quarter 2013

AZ Models Bell AH-1G Cobra 72 ast last, lets hope it's a good one.

Colin

Italeri are releasing a 1/48 HAS.3

http://www.cybermodeler.com/news/italeri6.shtml

Stephen

Anyone know anything about the Saab Viggen in the background of the AZ Models Tiger Moth piccies on the Czech Modelaravo site?

Paul Harrison

Anyone know anything about the Saab Viggen in the background of the AZ Models Tiger Moth piccies on the Czech Modelaravo site?

Paul Harrison

New diecast from Aviation72. They are also doing a Gazelle, Bulldog, Gnat, Chipmunk, Sea Hawk, Tiger Moth and Draken.

Anyone know whose 1/48th F-14A and the F/A-18A Hornet AMT are releasing?

Paul Harrison

Edit:- Just had a look on the round 2 site and the 48th F-14A is listed as 1/72nd. the instructions pdf is on there and the only weapons are a couple of sidewinders and sparrows plus what looks like a TARPS pod but they say it's a fuel tank!? Descriptrion says it has engraved panel lines and it has optional open or closed exhausts. Possibly ex Esci?

The F/A-18A is listed as 1/48th and has 2 sidewinders, 2 sparrows, 2 fuel tanks and four bombs, also possibly ex Esci?

Edited by GreenDragon

What's this with the 1:72 scale TSR.2/Stratos being labelled a "new tool?" Surely Airfix didn't re-tool the TSR.2, or we all would be jumping around like crazy fools. :):):)

Cheers,

Bill

Think the TSR-2 has some new bits for the Statos cartoon version. Sure it's the same basic kit, but yes "new tool" is very misleading.

It is the same basic kit but, as you say, with a revised sprue for the Stratos IV version. I recieved an email from Airfix confirming this when I queried "new tool"..

Anyone know whose 1/48th F-14A and the F/A-18A Hornet AMT are releasing?

Paul Harrison

Edit:- Just had a look on the round 2 site and the 48th F-14A is listed as 1/72nd. the instructions pdf is on there and the only weapons are a couple of sidewinders and sparrows plus what looks like a TARPS pod but they say it's a fuel tank!? Descriptrion says it has engraved panel lines and it has optional open or closed exhausts. Possibly ex Esci?

The F/A-18A is listed as 1/48th and has 2 sidewinders, 2 sparrows, 2 fuel tanks and four bombs, also possibly ex Esci?

Judging from the instructions, the tomcat looks like the Esci/Ertl kit to me. Not really a great kit, there are better options on the market

I find the A Model list astounding, notice the Do 26 in both civil and military version, also the Do X

Amodel 72249 A-7-3A 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72273 Beech 2000 Starship 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72255 Bölkow Bo-105 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72035 Convair P3Y-1 Tradewind 72 ? Amonster

Amodel 72037 Convair P3Y-2 Tradewind 72 1 Amonster

Amodel 72266 Dornier Do 26 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72272 Dornier Do 26 – zivil 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72036 Dornier Do X 72 1 Amonster

Amodel 72248 Henschel Hs 123 C 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72263 Jak-27K 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72270 Jakowlew Jak-40 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72277 Kamow Ka-22 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72274 Lawotschkin La- 174 TK 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72269 Suchoi Su-29 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72271 Suchoi Su-31 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72267 Tupolew Tu-134 72 ? New Tool

Amodel 72268 Tupolew Tu-134 UBL 72 ? Variante

Amodel 72275 Tupolew Tu-14T 72 ? New Tool

http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/Ausstellungen/Nuernberg2013/Nuernberg_2013.html

Edited by occa

Yey !!! that will go great with my Kamov co-axials collection - and alongside the Mil V-12 and Mi-26...

Ken

Very nice builds there ....

They are such interesting looking beasts, aren't they?

Btw I didn't see it mentioned yet, Hasgawa announces a double boxing of two different Sea Hurricanes and the Molins Gun Mosquito for February release:

http://www.hasegawa-model.co.jp/e-w/NEWLIST/1302.html

Currently the Yen is finally a bit lower than it was for the last few years

Edited by occa

Two kits with three markings. I'm not impressed with the colours on the Mk.I, and the Pedestal one would surely make a more interesting choice? I think this is the first 1/72 Sea Hurricane from Hasegawa, isn't it? I suspect the price will put it out of sensible reach, so hurrah for having a small stack of Hg Hurricanes.

I think this is the first 1/72 Sea Hurricane from Hasegawa, isn't it? I suspect the price will put it out of sensible reach, so hurrah for having a small stack of Hg Hurricanes.

:deadhorse:

:worms: Ill go for the new smiley!

Some nice stuff though, Is it Easy Model with the 3 new style ambluances infront of a tanky Diorama? Also like the look of the VW models, both the older air cooled from Revell but also a Caddy but there is no maker obvious.

Cant wait for the Italeri Stralis truck!

• 1 month later...

Only saw the Hasegawa 1/72 MV22 metion in the latest Airfix magazine. AT LAST :yahoo: a new Osprey and in 1/72 :Tasty: plus just in time for Telford :clap2: . Sorry for the excessive expression of emotion, but I have waited for a new MV22 for so long. Please let it have a correct rear ramp and masses of internal detail. :worthy:

Amodel 72275 Tupolew Tu-14T 72 ? New Tool

Hip horrah, about time , Hopefully I can now consign the Red Hurricane effort to the spares bin !

Would be nice to see a decent LA-200A/B at some point too, (other than the Unicraft thingy)

Agree Ken, the KA-22 is a very welcome addition, what a bizarre beast !

Also nice to see a BE-10 as well, even if it is in 1/144th...just hope they are able to scale it up to 1/72nd at some point...the old Deka vac kits are a bit thin on the ground !

No Blackburn Blackburn or Baffin in 1/48 then ?

It just aint fair

Anyone know what the Sea Vixen FAW2 with Simons Sicus 892 NAS marks is to the left of the lovely AZ Chipmunks !!!!

Edited by Grizzly

Only saw the Hasegawa 1/72 MV22 metion in the latest Airfix magazine. AT LAST :yahoo: a new Osprey and in 1/72 :Tasty: plus just in time for Telford :clap2: . Sorry for the excessive expression of emotion, but I have waited for a new MV22 for so long. Please let it have a correct rear ramp and masses of internal detail. :worthy:

...........and be at a price somewhat LESS than that of the real thing!! Other than that, I echo your sentiments!!