Hi guys,
with 5 days left I'm going to try & get this in (bad form for the host not to:weep: ),
Zvezda's superb F2, just adding Eagalcal decals (the only letdown in the kit) & Lionroar belts...

101_0292.jpg

fit of the kit is superb already built up the wings...just as well I'm using enamels on the airframe.so got to move on this one for the deadline..

Andy. :boom:

Nice choice Andy - looking at Ajmacs build of this it seems a really good kit, will be following with interest and hats off to you if you can get it done in 5 days! :worthy:

Of course, being ze Fuhrer of ze group build you could always give us all an extra week on the deadline- the terminally slack (i.e: me) could certainly find a use for another week...hint hint :pray:

Cheers Stu, who is OD'ing on the emoticons :)

Nice choice Andy - looking at Ajmacs build of this it seems a really good kit, will be following with interest and hats off to you if you can get it done in 5 days! :worthy:

Of course, being ze Fuhrer of ze group build you could always give us all an extra week on the deadline- the terminally slack (i.e: me) could certainly find a use for another week...hint hint :pray:

Cheers Stu, who is OD'ing on the emoticons :)

thanks for the encouragement guys, I'll post pics later , Stu I'll see what I can do....think I might need it too!!!

Andy.

Hi guys, under way now..

pit built up & sprayed xtracrylics 66 , just added eduard belts..

101_0293.jpg

sidewalls ready..

101_0295.jpg

fuse halves together..

101_0296.jpg

engine barers/firewall fitted & srayed Tamiya NATO brown (preshade) & xtracolour 02..

101_0298.jpg

wings on no filler at all a realy good fit..

101_0297.jpg

wheel wells & open spars ..detail is very good

101_0300.jpg

only thing that seems odd all this detail & it looks like you have to build the flaps up!..

Andy

Hi guys,

got to admit defeat with the F ! I've screwed up the paint job rushing used the wrong RLM ...WAY OUT!!

so rather then try a mix & match I'll pick up some 75 at Huddersfield next week

............case of so close yet so far :weep:

Andy..... peed off