Airfix Launch New App – Airfix Tanks

Mike

Airfix Launch New App – Airfix Tanks

We got this by email this morning, and thought you good people might like to know. Available on iOS and Android, it should appeal for those mobile gamers amongst us :)

29 January 2013. Airfix - If you like fast action point of view war games, the new Airfix App titled ‘Airfix Tanks’ will keep you alert and on the move. The fast moving action takes place in arenas – the more battles you win, the more levels you unlock and the fighting continues on.

With 16 levels to combat through, you get to master the art of tactical warfare on a variety of battle grounds - fighting enemy tanks that stand in your way. Airfix Tanks is a 3D game you can play on your iPhone or Android phone wherever you are, whenever you like – tweaking your war skills to beat the enemy.

This follows up the immensely successful Airfix Dogfight from 2012 (still available).

Airfix, under the ownership of Hornby Hobbies Ltd, is pleased to be associated with these Game Apps produced and marketed by Sabec Ltd. Darrell Burge, Marketing Manager of Airfix said “Having these great Game Apps out there takes the Airfix brand to a new consumer, which can only lead to more customers for our superb kit range. Not only that, they’re great to play too!”

The Airfix Tanks App is available to download now on iPhone and Android devices.

We were told it's Android too, but maybe there are limitations to what device it'll work well on, so doesn't show up on yours? It doesn't seem available on my Nexus 7 (Android 4.2) either, so maybe it's not out just yet on Android? It's available from the App Store for my iPhone though. I shall ask :)