J-10A Trumpeter 1/48

• 1 month later...

some J-10A armed Vigorous Dragon pics!

PL-8s short range IR Missile (Python 3 superficial similarities) and PL-11 radar guided medium? range AAM (superficial Sparrow, Skyflash or Aspide similarities) ...

IMG_3967_1_zps5b3d5455.jpg

IMG_3976_1_zps91707272.jpg

IMG_3964_1_zps2b7b7faa.jpg

IMG_3972_1_zps3fc5e07d.jpg

and finally with its european cousin ;) at sunset

IMG_3951_1_zps4dbf66ec.jpg

Hope you like my photos,

"in progress" build of both models can be found here:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234929019-austrian-eurofighter-148-j-10-parallel-build-decaled/

ready for inspection Eurofighter here:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234933714-eurofighter-revell-148/

cheers, Werner

Looks great now she's finished and an excellent idea to compare with the Eurofighter.

One point now she's finished though, are the nose wheels the right size? They look really tiny!

Colin W

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great now she's finished and an excellent idea to compare with the Eurofighter.

One point now she's finished though, are the nose wheels the right size? They look really tiny!

Colin W

Thanks, when i first saw deatiled pictures of the J-10 I thought it was a hybrid of Eurofighter and F-16...

later on I learned of the Israeli Lavi design that seem to be even closer....

Can't really comment on the wheel size, they definitely are not big for sure, comparing them with photos, it is hard to tell. maybe a bit on the small size!

Top notch photos of this now-armed fighter ! This one is presented beautifully and quite realistically in these images. I hope no one in China is detained for leaking classified shots of their fighter undergoing tests and training ! :P

Mike

Who knows ;) maybe a secretly acquired Eurofighter shows up in Mainland China somewhen !

Cheers, Werner