Fine Molds Snowspeeder

This is my 2nd RFI of the day.

Suffice to say I didnt build it in a day its just that, just like the Viper I havent posted in a while.

So, this is the Fine Molds Star Wars Snowspeeder.

Its a lovely kit and for any Star Wars fan I think its a must,

No real problems in building it, it almost falls together. All of the fun is in the weathering.

The base is again just MDF, painted black and then some Woodland Scenics snow. Its attached to the base by a short length of clear rod.

I hope you enjoy the pics and as always constructive criticism is always welcome.

models0031260113.th.jpgfinemoldssnowspeeder7.th.jpgfinemoldssnowspeeder4.th.jpgfinemoldssnowspeeder3.th.jpgfinemoldssnowspeeder2.th.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks HL.

Its just Woodland Scenics Snow scattered on their own spray glue.

Simple to use. Id recommend it to anyone.

J.

Thanks Guys.
Screech - I haven't put any pics up in ages. Just got a new camera (EOS650D) and took some pics of my models. That is why there's a flood.

That said at the moment Im working on Dragon's 1/9th Iron Man Mk VII, the Moebius 1/6th Cylon (which is huge by the way) and a Revell 1/32 Arado 196.

trying to find enough free time though at the moment is hard especially as the 6 Nations is about to start and I'm re-working my workshop layout in prep for a hopeful build of a CNC Router :)

I now think though that I need a photo booth. Could be getting some artists card out to make one methinks.

Bucket head now has a lovely red helmet. Lets avoid the gags on that one eh ;)

Should have more pics up tonight on his thread. The Clear Alclad Red over Gold on the helmet rocks. Its brilliant, plus you can make the red as deep as you wish depending on how many layers you spray. Love it. Just have to get the rest to that same standard now after the strip and re-do of undercoat and gloss black :)

J.

I did think of scratching an AT-AT leg to scale with it.

I just don't have the skills. If someone 3d printed or made one I'd buy it tomorrow and attach this via the tow cable ;)

That was the original plan anyway :)
J.