Great Wall Hobby MiG-29 - work begins.

Spence

Hi everyone!

Here's my next project being built for Issue 2 of Cold War Aircraft Modeller, Great Wall Hobby's stunning 1/48 MiG-29 Fulcrum. This is easily in the top two or three 1/48 kits I've ever built: the levels of detail are incredible and the ease of assembly, finesse and features all have to be seen to be believed! All of the items that you see here are 'from the box' I've simply painted up the kit parts ready for the pictures.

I hope that you like them!

Spence :)

8415417797_3b277c0224_b.jpg8416513914_f145d17f74_b.jpg8416515664_c40570d2e2_b.jpg

• Like 3

Not my scale - nor subject - but you're doing a great job on a great kit (by all accounts)

I took some cockpit (and walkround) pics of the resident MiG-29 when we visited Vasilkov AB in the Ukraine in 2010....

day03_005.jpg

They also had a K36 seat on display.....

day03_007.jpg

Shout if you want more......

day03_004.jpg

Ken

• Like 2

Popcorn!. ;)

Tis a stunning kit, as you say and you have made a great start on her. The pit looks superb. B)

I am really tempted to start mine, but I have waaay to many on the go at the mo, already. I'll just to have enjoy watching yours, here.

Hey guys - thanks a lot for the comments. I'm pleased that you like what I've done so far on this amazing model. It really is a stunning kit and so much fun to work on! The airframe is now together and I'll be carrying out my usual round of sanding and work on the seams around the model - a bit I don't particularly enjoy, but one that is absolutely essential if a neat model is to result!

Spence :)

Ok, I give up!

I'm buying one for me right now!

The kit is fantastic but you are doing an amazing work too!

Edited by LT Motta