Special Armour SA72012 Meilerwagen

petr@SpecialHobby

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

How about some good shots of the whole setup? V2 on launch table with Meilerwagen in attendance alongside..and instruction sheet? Will you be producing the whole V2 launch setup at some future date? Including the portable crane? Where is the long post associated with the launch table and the V2? Any chance of upgrading the meilerwagen with photo etch and resin parts at some later date? The vedalwagen really benefitted from the metal parts. How about the complete V1 launch setup as well and all the experimental rockets and launchers used by the Germans at Peenemunde?

Enzian,Rheintotcher,Wasserfall etc.

Steve in the USA

Another thing I would love to know as well. How do you go about making such accurate molds of these vehicles etc? Are they produced from original blueprints?Photographs? What is the process you use to produce these great models?

Steve in the USA

Steve, I hope that the Meilerwagen will be finished soon and then we will of course be very happy to present here photos of the model.

As for our other projects, I can tell you we are just preparing the A-Stoffänhanger (see in its topic) and it is possible that another

V-2 equipment will be also.

It is nice to see that modellers are happy with our products, thank you very much.

Kind regards

Petr@MPM

• 3 months later...

I'm eagerly awaiting release of this kit and have one on backorder with Hannant's in the U.K. Until then, can you tell me if the Meillerwagen will be able to be assembled to display a rocket vertically?

Thank you.

• 3 months later...