Westland Wessex HU.5 Italeri 1/48

• 1 month later...

Well, what can I say that has not been said before? this is really a very good work, Really good work, and it gave me the urge to build mine. Thanks for the inspiration!

Happy Modeling

Byron

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I think that all the superlatives have been used. The finish is just incredible!

A real pleasure to look at and thanks for the treat.

Nobs57

• 1 month later...

Fantastic build and finish. Can you share the secret of which paints did you use? I am also thinking about building one like that and i need details about the camo paint. Thanks for your help.

Fantastic build and finish. Can you share the secret of which paints did you use? I am also thinking about building one like that and i need details about the camo paint. Thanks for your help.

Gunze C Sir :).

• 9 months later...

What a wonderful build.

I would also like to build this model one day with the hope to achieve similar results.

here is another reason why...

This is me on a cruise ship in 1997 during my training as a marine engineer on the deck of the ship while the same helicopter was flying above me as part of an exercise. My role was to help the soldier coming down from the helicopter with the use of a rope and of course...give me a bug full of goodies as a present.

1997ontrainingatsea.jpg

tommy